- Gaeta: Atina Jazz preview in the Gulf
- The FAI in Gaeta, an unmissable event
- Baking dish, olive and anchovies Gaeta
- Gaeta: III Conference on Infectious Diseases May 12 to 14
- Gaeta: On April 30, 2011 reopening of the Mausoleum of Lucius Munatius Planco
- Italian Championship of Match Race in Gaeta
Located in the south of Lazio, a short walk from Formia and on the banks of the beautiful bay of the same name, Gaeta is a modern town built on the foundations of the old city.
Meta essential for those in search of beautiful bays and inlets, coves, sandy beaches, Gaeta is one of the most popular of summer tourists. But Gaeta is not just that, nightlife, markets, streets and seafront alongside a beautiful churches and monuments, among which we can not forget the Cathedral of St. Erasmus and its beautiful bell tower and annex, the temple of San Francesco and the Split Mountain, a slit that leads to the Cave of the Turks, walking along an endless stairway to the sea. Suggestive to say the least but not recommended for people who suffer from vertigo.
Once past the fear of a beautiful view will unfold before your eyes. During the walk you can stop to admire the imprint of turkish, which according to legend, printed his footprint on the rock.
The Aragonese castle, consisting of two structures, the Angevin and Aragonese that awaits you on the hill overlooking the city and the harbor.